Replicating a path
Note: The plugins work for Gimp2. They do not work for
Gimp3 unless somebody ports them to Gimp3.
Gimp plugins to replicate a path. To get the plugins,
- At the bottom of this page there are Download buttons. Clicking one
you get a .ZIP file. Unzip it and put the python file it contains in
your Gimp's plug-ins folder and restart Gimp.
- This registers in your Gimp the chosen plugin, one of:
- Replicate path along circle
- Replicate path along another path
- Replicate path by affine mapping
- To find the plugins in Gimp, go to the Paths tab and right-click the
path you are going to replicate. This opens a pop-up window. At the
bottom follow the link Tools > Replicate > ...
No instructions are given here. Just experimenting should suffice. Some
explanations and pictures appear at www.gimp-forum.net
|| Replicate path along circle - current
|| Replicate path along another path -
current version 0.8
|| Replicate path by affine mapping -
current version 0.2