Two plugins to chop a path, which means chopping its
strokes into shorter strokes. To get them, do:
- At the bottom of this page there is the Download button. Clicking it
you get one .ZIP file. Unzip it and put the python file it contains in
your Gimp's plug-ins folder and restart Gimp.
- This registers in your Gimp the plugin
- Chop a path at its anchors
- Chop a path by another path
- To find the plugins in Gimp, go to the Paths tab and right-click the
path you are going to chop. This opens a pop-up window. At the bottom
follow the link Tools > Chopping > ... .